December 23, 2015

How to check my IP Address and how to check dns ip address

How to Check DNS Server and Computer Networking Info
In the era of information technology the Internet has become a basic requirement that has an important role to support the activities of the job. Internet is also used for the benefit office / particular agency check dns ip. Computer available each office can connect to the internet via a check ip dns network, be it wired or wireless can also use the ip dns check.
How to check my IP Address and how to check dns ip address
How to check my IP Address and how to check dns ip address


If your home is already available internet network would have never encountered a problem on check this ip address networks often do not connect and frequently checking my ip address network down this incident is an event that is often experienced by us so that we should be able to check my ip address online investigate what the problem, and if we know where lies the trouble in checking my ip address in the network so it can not connect to the Internet these cases often occur when the network (LAN) Internet connection works well why can not connect?. This problem is often triggered by factors DNS. This condition is usually due to the omission DSN on the computer.


DNS will typically be notified to each user's computer to check my IP address within the existing network of your office by the Admin where can i check my ip address but ip dns check on some reasons sometimes Admin also keep check my ip address of the DNS. how do ip address check to verify information on computer networks and IP, you can use the following command how can i check my ip address:

how do i check my ip address Click Start-Run (Windows + R) then appears >> In the dialog box type "cmd" (Command prompt) and then press enter and the screen will appear black then Type ipconfig / all. in c: \ pompt. See pictures check ip address below.
how do i check my ip address Click Start-Run
how do i check my ip address Click Start-Run 

how do i check my ipconfig
how do i check my ipconfig

how do i check my ip
how do i check my ip

see video tutorial 





Load disqus comments

0 comments

  • Popular Post
  • Video
  • Category